As a family business in Honiton, East Devon, established in 1992, we know how to take care of your precious archives, books and historic items.
We have a range of specialist, high-definition equipment to help you digitise, categorise and archive your information, having worked with a range of public and private sector, and voluntary organisations.
Contact us if you'd like to find out more.
We combine the latest technology with traditional personal service. Being small and independent, we can easily tailor our approach to suit exactly what you need.
From 25+ years of experience we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in thinking laterally, designing a service to fit your needs and helping you to keep your costs down.
We can help you:
- Save space
- Quickly access your documents regardless of format, via a single source
- Unlock documents which would not otherwise be easily available
- Back up your valuable archives in case of loss or damage
- Ensure your documents stay legally admissible
- Focus on your core business
- Share your information with others
We take confidentiality and security extremely seriously. All of our team have signed declarations of confidentiality and we will only ever process, transport or copy your documents in line with your wishes. We also offer on-site shredding of any client documentation if no longer required.
To date, our clients have come from the following sectors:
- Local government: planning, housing, record offices, cemetery records
- Service industries
Our new brand
We've had a bit of a rebrand to update our logo and make our website simpler and mobile-friendly.
We're still making a few changes, so if you have any questions, then contact us to discuss what we can do.