We provide cost-effective and high-quality digitisation of your irreplaceable documents, in future-proof, easily shareable formats.
We believe digitisation can help you to:
- Open up documents for research that wouldn't otherwise be available
- Share records and memories with distant friends and family
- Generate income from sharing items which would otherwise be damaged
- Secure a digital copy of documents in case of loss or damage - for example by fire or flood.
With a little notice, we can provide a scan while you wait service.
The following software helps us digitise your documents:
- Broker: Carry out Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in bulk with a fine level of control.
- Cemetery and Crematoria Registers: Scanning and indexing to make them easily searchable.
- PicStor: Browse historic records and pictures, allowing you or your clients to search, view, collate and order copies through a web browser.
- PCat: Restructure catalogue text so that it can be easily added to a database, avoiding manual keying. We can also export to archival databases such as CALM.
- Keyscribe: Distribute scanned documents to staff or volunteers, to help them transcribe and cross-reference content back to the originals.
If you have any questions or if you'd like to discuss something not mentioned here, then contact us.